How to Fix Browser Not Responding issue (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari)?
Internet is an amazing thing. You can search anything here quickly. But it is so annoying when internet does not respond to your search. It crashes when you browse for any website. There are some built in tools that prevents browser from crashing. But still it is so often. Dell Support Australia cures your browser from such crash.
We have not signed any pact other service fronts. We are free team giving you complete freedom to use our services. You can fix your browser loop holes by yourself if you get proper guidance from experts. You can get it just by dialing Dell Phone Number Australia at 1-800-958-239. Our telephonic services are cost effective and accessible round the clock. We entertain your queries. Our support team provides you step by step instructions. Easy and simple steps are formulated by our experienced experts.
- Step 1- Install the latest version of browser. Most of the time old versions are the reason behind unresponsive browser. Updated versions fix the responsible bugs.
- Step 2- Install and run anti- malware scams. These are the part of good maintenance routines. Doing so resolves many issues.
- Step 3- Update and install antivirus programs.
- Step 4- Delete temporary internet files. Removing these unwanted files creates free space on hard disk.
- Step 5- Get rid of unwanted add-ons. These add-ons cause internet explorer (IE) to crash. Try to delete them at a time.
- Step 6- Check your internet connections. Sometimes settings cause browser crashing. Fix it with proper IP configuration.
- Step 7- Reset your browser. If doing previous steps do not work, this step may help you. Take back up your files. You may lose browsing history, favorites and other things.
- Step 8- If nothing comes to your way. Uninstall the browser and try updated or different browser. Install it with default setting. It works.
Learn How to Remove, Disable Browser Add-ons
- Easy steps to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding Issue
- How to Fix When Chrome, Firefox, Safari Not Responding?
- Firefox Hangs or is Not Responding How to Fix
- Internet Connected But Browser Not Working
- Browser not responding issue in Chrome, Firefox and Safari