Email Client Configuration Overview (Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo)
Email is a fun. Everybody wants to access it quickly. You can have instant access just by configuring your email account in any client software. You can receive your emails and send through it quickly. You can manage many accounts under this umbrella. Dell technical Support Australia instructs you how to do so.
We, an independent service source offer our paid telephonic support to configure your email account in the client software. All you have to do is to dial Dell customer care Number Australia at 1-800-958-239. We are always here to take your queries and respond it quickly. We are potentially proficient enough to resolve any issue. Our services are cost effective. We instruct you in steps. Steps are simple and designed by experienced software engineers. We are passionate to help you.
- Step 1- Log in to email account.
- Step 2- Go to settings. Enable IMAP access from Forwarding.
- Step 3- Open your client software. Go to Tools and add your account. Provide username and password.
- Step 4- For multiple user accounts configuration, add multiple accounts.
- Step 5- Click on Mail from drop down menu. Choose the kind of mail like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc.
- Step 6- While providing server information, select IMAP for the Account Type box.
- Step 7- Provide your username and password correctly.
- Step 8- Fill the Incoming Mail Server and outgoing mail server (SMTP) as same.
- Step 9- You only have to write ’mail’ a period and your mail handle. For example, for a Gmail user, it is like mail.gmail.com. Your email account is all set on your client software.
- Step 10- Select More options and settings, click on Use incoming server info for authentication. This step is not necessary but it keeps your client software to run smoothly.
- Email Client Configuration Overview
- How to Set Up Any Email Client?
- How to Configure Your Local Email Client?
- How to Set Up Gmail with a Desktop Mail Client?
- Configure Your Desktop Email Client to Send and Receive Email